View Profile FunnyUserGuy

All 7 Art Reviews

2 w/ Responses

Yo what kind of a book turns you into a big bust creature and how do I find it?

Fucking hell there's so many gems in this acid trip of a drawing that I can't even begin to pick my favorite. But one of my favorites that instantly caught my eye was Wild Woody committing war crimes. That and the shirtless Luigi stylishly showing off his beautiful malformed body. Awesome stuff dude don't delete it this is golden.

www-auggy-gov responds:

lol! THANKS FOR THE LUV! If you like that drawing you should see the FULL VERSION. I cropped out the part where he's shooting a hail of bullets at the mermaid from the pirate level. It was really funny but i had to cut it out.

Reminds me why I've stopped going to therapy.

If I saw Marcus's floating head in dark depths of my shed I would shit myself in a manly way. Awesome work.

If anybody asks my how my great grandma looked liked this drawing will the be first thing i show them. Awesome thumb person

Potatoman responds:

Thats horrible

That's a nice chin. The Giga Chad Chin Corporation thanks you for keeping this chin strong and sharp.

The bright colors from drawing gives me the same feelings as you would have if Bob Ross filled an entire pool with his favorite bright colors and then you took a dive into that pool right after sniffing several cans of spray cans and wearing LED glasses that change color each nano second.

In short I would lick this drawing like I would lick a shinny rock. Great job

Doing this as a hobby aka I'm shit at drawing
but whatever