View Profile FunnyUserGuy

1 Movie Review

At the start Link looked like the bum behind my local Taco Bell that I see on a daily basis while going out to grab food. Every time I see him I wonder what he's doing there. Perhaps that's where he live without any of the employees knowing? I guess I'll never know unless I decide to endanger myself by going up to him and asking him and risking my gut being cut open.

TL;DR Fantastic animation, It was really nice to see what a remake for Zelda 2 would look like. I also think doing the same type of animation but with the original Zelda or Link To The Past would be awesome to see.

7 Art Reviews

Yo what kind of a book turns you into a big bust creature and how do I find it?

Fucking hell there's so many gems in this acid trip of a drawing that I can't even begin to pick my favorite. But one of my favorites that instantly caught my eye was Wild Woody committing war crimes. That and the shirtless Luigi stylishly showing off his beautiful malformed body. Awesome stuff dude don't delete it this is golden.

www-auggy-gov responds:

lol! THANKS FOR THE LUV! If you like that drawing you should see the FULL VERSION. I cropped out the part where he's shooting a hail of bullets at the mermaid from the pirate level. It was really funny but i had to cut it out.

Reminds me why I've stopped going to therapy.

Doing this as a hobby aka I'm shit at drawing
but whatever